Saturday, August 25, 2012

just hangin' out

I feel like we are super busy these days...but not doing anything at the same time...does that make sense?!?!?
Dakota is loving school...he had his "all about me" week last week....here are some of the things he picked as his Favorite things....
going to the beach with his family....
playing with all of his toys in his room...
he also got a new pullover....
And then there is little Miss Darby!  Here she is in yet more Phillies stuff....lol!
and I wanted to make sure that I got her into her Cornell onsie one more time before she outgrew it :)
It was so nice out today that I decided we should go for a walk.  I do not have a double stroller, and do not want one...so going for walks has basically ceased for the summer...it's just too hot!  Here is the new version of our walks  :)
Darby is a nosy little thing...she was literally holding herself up the whole time just so she didn't miss anything...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment