Sunday, August 19, 2012

Darby is 9 Months old!

I can't believe Darby is 9 months old already!  I sure wish I could figure out how to slow time down...it's just going too fast!  We just went to the Doctor, and here are her stats:
Weight: 18lbs., 4.5oz.
Height: 29.25 inches
My Doctor doesn't do percentiles, he goes by growth charts, or graphs.  As far as her weight, she has dropped a little bit, and as for her height, she has jumped up. 
Here are Dakota's stats from the same age:
Weight: 19lbs., 1oz.
Height: 28.75 inches
So, Darby is taller & skinnier than Dakota was at the same age....she must take after me...HAHA!  Just kidding!

She is much more adventurous than Dakota was...but then again...Dakota wasn't even crawling at 9 months...she is already crawling, pulls herself up, climbs, and walks herself around the coffee table.  She also is much more temperamental...she screams...and I mean screams...if I do not do what she wants.  She just this week started saying "Ma Ma".  But it's not like "Da Da", which she babbles all day long..."Ma Ma" seems to come out when she is whining, really wants me, or really upset.  Don't get me wrong, she knows her "Da Da", and says his name when she sees him...it's just that "Ma Ma" is definitely a demand from her...and that is the only time she uses it thus far....lol!
Darby has 6 teeth!  4 on top, and 2 on the bottom.  All 4 top ones came in this past couple of weeks...so it was a little rough around here.  It was a lot of running noses, some wake ups at night, and lots of biting...but they are through now...and she seems to be in a better mood.
Darby really loves the dogs...she crawls after them, gives them kisses, loves when they kiss her back.  Her new favorite is feeding them from her highchair...LOL!  She loves when they all come around...she holds out her food for them to come eat out of her hand.  It drives me crazy, but she smiles & laughs.
Her favorite TV shows are Micky Mouse Clubhouse & Dora...she laughs and smiles.  She also really likes Blue's Clues...but seems to always be taking a nap when it is on.
I am sure I could go on and on....but that is all for now....Dakota is complaining..."Mom, Darby is in my room!!!!!"  Gotta go get her...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment