Monday, July 30, 2012

Trip Home- Gwen's Grad Party

My favorite part of being home....having parties!!!!!  I just love having all of my family in the same place...and that Dakota gets to run around with his cousins.  Darby was passed around all day...I didn't see much of either of them.  Gwen's Graduation Party was a blast!  I can't believe that I have 2 niece's in College now....CRAZY!  I certainly don't feel old enough to have niece's that old...but I do!  And next year 2 more of them are graduating...AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to the Graduate!

Okay...and now here comes the bombardment of pictures....what a great day! <3






 Dakota loves cake...LOL!

















 Darby LOVED Sean!








My time at home went by WAY TOO quick!  I wish I could have stayed....and Kevin was a little nervous that I was going to...LOL!  He asked me on more than one occasion if I was going to be on the plane ride home.  I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was thinking of ways to stay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment