Pretty in Purple!
this one came out fuzzy...but it's so cute I still want to post it...
They were a big hit. Of course, Dakota was his usual...hamming it up for everyone. He was walking up to people, asking them their name. Then he would tell them his name was Dakota, hold out his hand to shake. They just loved it!Dakota told me he had Rice Krispie Treats at school last week. When I asked if they made them or not...he was confused....so I explained how we can make them ourselves. He was really into it, so I told him that we could make them on Saturday.
I think he just likes the idea of helping me cook things...because we made them...and he ate 1/2 of it, told me he "didn't like them so much"....LOL! Come to find out that Kevin doesn't like them either....so Monday morning they were sent into Kevin's office...I certainly did not want to end up eating them all! (which I would have if they stayed in my house)
Like I've said before, Darby wants to be on the move...she is really trying....here is a video of her....
And lastly, Darby had her 6 month wellness visit today. She is 16lbs 2.5 oz., 26 1/4 inches long. She has gained approx 2 lbs & grown 2 inches since her last visit. Dr. said she is perfect :)




No comments:
Post a Comment