I was very stressed out, because for whatever reason, Darby was a complete mess Sunday night into Monday. She would scream bloody murder unless I was holding her. She is NEVER like this, so I was completely thrown. And since I had to pack everything up for our beach trip...I was a complete basket case myself. She was like this for the beginning of our beach trip as well. I had to literally sit in the tent with her on my lap, and she was holding onto me for dear life the entire time. I was not happy, this was NOT how I wanted to spend my day on the beach...ugh! Then, just like that...she was fine again. I quick snapped some pics, just in case it didn't last long ;)
I can't say that she loved the water, but by the end of the day she was splashing her feet in there, and I even got her to sit in the surf. She also had fun pushing the sand around with her feet, she liked the feel of it between her toes. She even tasted it...LOL! You can totally tell she is the 2nd child...we saw her going for it, and we both said..."ah, a little sand never killed anyone". LOL!
Then we came home & went swimming, even the dogs got to swim...so they were extremely happy. Then everyone showered, put on their PJ's....we cooked burgers on the grill...it turned out to be a really great day!
Darby Girl :)
Darby is officially doing the Army crawl. I will try to get video of it ASAP. So cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment