Monday, May 14, 2012

POOF! Darby is 6 months old!!!!

My little Darby Girl is 6 months old today!
Her two bottom teeth broke through last week.....here is the best picture that I could get...she didn't like it very much...lol!
We don't go to the Dr. until next week, so I won't have any stats until then...but she is in 6 month clothes, just moved her up to size 3 diapers (although they are a little big).  Besides the teeth, she is starting to hold herself up, she is basically in a plank, or push-up position...it's quite funny.  I have a feeling that she is going to be on the move in the next month.  Her sleep has been hit or miss...some nights she sleeps through, some nights she is up twice.  tonight she was literally trying to go to sleep while I was feeding her her baby food...she was so busy rubbing her eyes that she couldn't eat....so I put her down around 7:30...we shall see how this ends up...LOL!  She is so happy when you put her in for bed and/or a nap.  She gets all excited, smiles...and when you give her the blanket, she rubs it all on her face & goes right off to la-la land.
She LOVES that she can sit up now.  Her and Dakota play all day long.

Dakota's school had a Mother's Day morning snack thing on Friday.  It was cute.
This was the best pic that they could get...Dakota was too busy trying to see his girlfriend, Olivia...lol!
I did get some great stuff....





No comments:

Post a Comment