Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hangin' with my girl!

As I said in my last post, Darby's sleeping patterns have been a little whacky...I have learned to enjoy the one on one time with her!  She woke up while I was watching Dancing with the Stars the other night....I was excited that she LOVED it!  (Dakota loves it, but Kevin gets mad that I encourage him to watch it...lol)
now that her teeth have come in, she has started doing this weird tongue thing all the time.  I tried to capture it in this video, but she really didn't do it...she was too interested in the hanging lens cap to my camera...none the less...so cute!  :)
my next mission is to try to capture her and Dakota on video...it' melts my heart every time I see it!  I am going to enjoy it while it lasts...because I am sure that they will be fighting sooner than later...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment