Sitting up!!!!!!!
This is super exciting to Dakota too....he has been waiting to play with her for SSOOO long! I think she is excited as well. She has been watching Dakota play...and she is always wanting to get involved....now she can!
so...here are the photos of our 1st play session.....
Of course Dakota had to "show" her how to play with everything.....
Finally, he let her have a try.....
She sure does love her brother...I told her to give Dakota a kiss....she went right in for it!
He likes her too I think...LOL!
I think this might be Darby AND Dakota's favorite toy in her room right now.....
and 2 cute outfits from the past week....
As far as food....she ate all of her peas, then went to carrots....she really liked them...next I have green beans & sweet potatoes. Then I will move onto the fruits. I am hoping that this will help in her liking veggies a little bit more than her brother in the long run. He eats fruit likes it's going out of style...but veggies are always a chore at home. (he eats them at school...but not so much for me)I have tried to get back into walking a little bit....I push Darby in the stroller, and Dakota is riding his bike. I was worried that he wouldn't be able to hang too long...but he loves it! We go approx. 2 miles...and he doesn't want to come home at the end...it's great! Here's a pic that I just couldn't resist....
On a little sour note...Dakota has been giving "Sass", as his teacher calls it. He has been doing it with me, and then his Teacher told me that he is giving it to her as well. He just gives us a hard time about doing anything that we ask of him...he gives a big sigh, tells us he doesn't want to do it, and is basically confrontational. She says it's perfectly normal, but that we had to work together to nip it in the bud. She said that the other kids look up to him, and they are following his lead. He is dealing with some changes at home, and I think he's trying to see what he can get away with, and how to deal with it. Again, his teacher said this is normal, that boys usually do this around 4, and then again at 6 (yay)! She said that girls do it at 2 (double yay). So, I have started a rewards chart for Dakota...and he needs to behave and clean up, all Sass free, in order to earn computer time. It's only day 2...but so far, so good!

















No comments:
Post a Comment