Dakota ready for the New Year!
Darby was all set too...LOL! (the poor girl had no choice)
I included Dakota in our little traditions. He got to hold the money in his hands, I gave him a glass of iced tea to "cheers" with, we yelled "Happy New Year" at Midnight after counting down, watching the ball drop on TV. Then we went outside to look at Fireworks, and I lit him some sparklers. We also used our noise makers to celebrate with the other neighbors. It was really cute. When it was all said & done, Dakota said he was ready for bed...so we brushed our teeth, read a book & off to sleep he went.
Oh how our lives have changed...but I wouldn't want it any other way! :)Darby was all set too...LOL! (the poor girl had no choice)
I included Dakota in our little traditions. He got to hold the money in his hands, I gave him a glass of iced tea to "cheers" with, we yelled "Happy New Year" at Midnight after counting down, watching the ball drop on TV. Then we went outside to look at Fireworks, and I lit him some sparklers. We also used our noise makers to celebrate with the other neighbors. It was really cute. When it was all said & done, Dakota said he was ready for bed...so we brushed our teeth, read a book & off to sleep he went.
Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a great 2012!



No comments:
Post a Comment