Darby is 2 months old today!
and the one with Dakota in it...
Like I said in a previous post...It took us a while, but we are finally settling into a groove. It seems that Darby has given up the 2am feeding...sleeps through until about 5am. She eats & goes right back to sleep. I am very blessed that my kids like to sleep as much as I do. My favorite time with her is after I put Dakota to bed. I prop her up on her Boppy pillow & she just talks & coos at me. We go back n' forth for about a half hour...she is happy & smiling...I love it! We go to the Dr. on Wednesday, so I will have all of her stats then. Believe it or not, she is still wearing some newborn clothes, she is a little peanut. She has moved up to the 1 size diapers. She eats a little over 4oz. every 3 hours or so. She is all business when it comes to eating...I remember Dakota being the same way. I will post after our Dr. appt.



No comments:
Post a Comment