Little Miss Darby is 8 weeks old...
Ready to go out....
and of course...Dakota wants to be in the picture....
After I took these Dakota asked if she could sleep with him for the night....ssssssoooooo cute!
and of course...Dakota wants to be in the picture....
He is just so cute with her. He talks to her, gets excited when she smiles & coos at him. He isn't jealous...he DOES want to be in every picture...lol! I don't think that it's because he's jealous though. (I think it's because he's just like his Dad)
Chillin' in her Big Brother's bed...
and guess who wanted to get in the picture again?!?!?!LOL!
After I took these Dakota asked if she could sleep with him for the night....ssssssoooooo cute!
tryin' to catch one of her smiles...her eyes look weird...but was the best I could get
sitting on the couch with Mommy...
It took me 2 months...but I feel like I am finally getting into some sort of groove with her. A schedule is starting to click with both her and Dakota. I guess with the my parents here, the Hospital, and then the Holidays...it was a little hectic & hard to settle in. I am even trying to find time to exercise (one of my new Year Resolutions). I can't say that I get a chance every day, but I am trying to do as much as I can. I set Darby up in her swing, and she just watches me the whole time...I am sure it's quite comical. Dakota tried to do the exercises with me...but usually ends up crawling underneath, through my legs, etc. It's a little stressful...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.










No comments:
Post a Comment