Saturday, January 21, 2012

Darby's 2 month check up

 Chillin' in Big Brother's Chair

Wednesday we headed to the Dr. for Darby's Wellness visit.  She is 10 1/2 lbs. & 22 1/4 in. long.  The Dr. said she is doing great & to keep doing what I am doing. (Yay!  At least I am doing something right)
She did get some shots, but she took them pretty well, I, on the other hand.....cried!  LOL!  Dakota came with us to the appt., and he was very concerned...he didn't like her getting shots at all.  He loved everything else about it though...mostly talking to anyone & everyone that would listen to him...geez!  He never stops talking.
The Dr. said that Darby has amazing head control for a 2 month old, and she is very strong...she grabbed onto his fingers & he lifted her right up...there was no way she was letting go...lol!  Darby has been sleeping great!  She is going down earlier...usually around 9pm...and last night she slept straight thru until 7:30am!  YAY!  I hope it lasts.  This little girl has us all addicted to her.  We all love to get her to smile, laugh and talk to us.  It's the cutest thing.  She is still not a fan of tummy time. I swear, she is going to learn how to roll herself over JUST so she doesn't have to lay on her tummy & lift her head...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment