Darby is 4 weeks old!
I just love this face she gave me....had to use it. I think I am in for some trouble with her...we are going to BATTLE...lol! In the Hospital she had the nickname of "the feisty redhead", and I think she is going to make that her mantra in life...lol! She is not afraid to scream her head off when she wants something. On the other hand, when she isn't screaming...she is as good as gold.
Dakota wanted his picture taken too...and this is what I got :)
She is still pretty good at night...she goes down somewhere between 9pm and 10pm, sleeps until 2am ish, eats & goes right back to sleep...then wakes up somewhere between 6:30am & 7:30am. I don't mind that she goes to bed to late right now...it gives me some one on one time with her after Dakota goes to sleep. I am still figuring out how to please 2 kids at once...lol! (not sure if I will ever succeed, but I am trying) Here's a pic I took of her the other night while she was wide awake....
On Saturday, we started decorating for Christmas...I am a little behind this year. I let Dakota decorate the Christmas tree.....He really enjoyed himself. Thankfully, he was okay with me spreading out the Christmas balls once he was done. He loved helping me decorate...Hopefully, we will get to see Santa this year.





No comments:
Post a Comment