Sunday, October 2, 2011

33 weeks- 6 more to go!!!

According to the baby websites, Darby is now about the size of a pineapple.  She is over 4 pounds, and about 17 inches in length.
As far as me...just the normal 3rd trimester stuff going on.  I am tired again, and my ankles hurt...they are not doing so well at carrying this load around...lol!  I am starting to have trouble getting down to do things at the floor level...which is not goo when you have a 3 year old...LOL!  Things like tying your shoes are now a strategic task.  I am still trying to walk 3 times a week...but my bladder is having a hard time...it doesn't seem to be able to hold for that 3 miles anymore...I can barely make it 2.5 miles...and even then I am looking around for possibilities "just in case" I can't make it...(I know, TMI )  LOL! I would love to still be doing my prenatal workout DVD...but I just don't seem to ever have the time.
I am starting to get the "nesting" bug...because I have 4 bags of stuff for donating...they are coming tomorrow to pick it all up.  I feel like I am being taken over by "stuff" and it's driving me crazy!
Saturday we took Dakota to the local football fields....they take their Pee Wee Football REAL serious around here.  It was very cool to watch the little guys playing football, and the little girls cheering.  We want to get Dakota around this atmosphere to see if we can get him into it.  They start at 5 down here...so 2 years to go!  It didn't take Dakota too long to find the playground...so guess where I was while Daddy talked to the Football coaches?!?!?!?
The Playground!
Dakota had so much fun...there were sooo many kids.  This is the only picture I took because I didn't want any other parents to think I was some weirdo trying to take pictures of their kids...lol!
Geared up for the Phillies game....
Look at this face?!?!?!?
then he gave me a cute one.....
His favorite players are Chase Utley (of course), and Cole Hamels....I love that he loves to watch the game & cheer them on...so much fun!  GO PHILS!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment