Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ASHLEY!

Last week Ashley came for a visit.  Dakota LOVED it!  He could not get himself enough of his sister Ashley!
Things were pretty hectic, but I managed to corner her for a couple of pictures...as you would imagine...it was impossible to get a perfect pic...here are a couple...so funny!
they both have the curse of their Dad...eyes closed in EVERY picture...ugh!  LOL!

Ashley brought her boyfriend with her on the trip.  The one day they took Dakota swimming...I came out after I saw them sitting out on the side for a while...I wanted to check to see if they needed a break, it was, after all, their vacation...and they aren't used to having a 3 year old hanging on their every move...lol!  I asked if they were okay, Dakota's response to me...
"We're playing ispy Mom, now stop bothering us"  LOL!
Ashley also brought her new, 9 week old puppy with her.  His Name is Elliot.  Let's just say it made for an interesting week....LOL!  He was really cute, but a 9 week old puppy tends to take a lot of attention...LOL!  I had a hard time keeping up with him.  I could either run after him, OR get down on the floor...not both...LOL!  And that puppy ran a lot!  It was hysterical...I would just chase him around...but by the time my pregnant self could get down to his level...he was off & running again...usually with one of Dakota's toys, a sock, a piece of my rug...LOL!  He also liked to nip at Dakota, bite his clothes...anything to simulate play.  Dakota didn't like it so much though...one time he said to me....
"Mom, put that dog in his cage where he belongs!"
Kevin and Dakota have been playing a lot of Football lately....it's so unbelievably cute...I HAD to video it. 
MAKE SURE YOU TURN YOUR VOLUME UP!!!!!!!
Daddy being the QB, Dakota being RB
Dakota being the QB, Daddy being the RB

No comments:

Post a Comment