Sunday, October 16, 2011

35 weeks ~ 4 more weeks to go!

According to the pregnancy websites, Darby is about the size of a honeydew melon.  She weighs about 5 1/2 pounds, and should reach the 20 inch mark in her length this week.  I tell ya what...SHE FEELS LIKE A WATERMELON!!!!!!!!!  I am over this whole pregnancy thing & am ready to be done with it!  LOL!  My ankles are really hurting me....and that makes me mad.  I am down to about 1 walk a week.  Just the everyday stuff that I am trying to get done tires me out, makes my ankles scream for relief.  I do not feel pretty in the least bit...this girl drained out whatever little I had going for me.  I feel huge, look huge, we haven't been to the beach in 2 weeks...so I have lost my tan...AND my roots are about 3 inches long!  I need a day at the salon sssssooooo bad.  I purposely made my appt. for the end of the month, so that I would be good into the new year...who knows when I will get back in there after this baby comes...lol!
As far as Dakota goes...all of the sudden I am noticing how much of a "little boy" I have on my hands...no more "toddler".  Take a look....
Funny story of the week;
Saturday morning I was getting ready to go to a Baby Shower, was painting my toe nails.
Dakota: Mom, I can't believe my eyes!
Me:  Why?
Dakota: Your toenails are purple!
Me: Do they look good?
Dakota:  Yes, very fashionable!
I have no idea where he gets this stuff, but he cracks me up!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment