Sunday, January 23, 2011

still boring....

 Not much going on around here...just much of the same.  I did get this pic of my boys hangin'...well, at least one of them can hang...
Dakota needed some new sneakers....his were too small...these are the ones that he picked out...there was no telling him about any other pairs...these were it!!!
He told me "Mom, the lightning McQueen ones are just the right size".  The 2 ladies next to us were hysterical.  I even tried to get him to look at Toy Story shoes...they lit up when he walked...he wanted no parts of them.  Dakota has a serious "Cars" addiction.
Tonight I baked some chocolate chip cookies...he comes into the kitchen..."Mom, are you baking cookies?"  I said yes, he then asks "Are they for Santa?".  I told him no, and that we were going to eat them in a little bit...he then tells me, "Mom, those cookies smell delicious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment