Friday, January 14, 2011

it's been awhile....

It's been a while since I have posted...but it's really because not much has been going on around here.  I am not complaining...it's nice to not have anything major going on.
Dakota has just been playing away with his new toys...here is a picture of what he does for HOURS each day....
He just LOVES this.  He wakes up & asked to play "Radiator Springs"...and then he goes in there to play all throughout the day.  He sings the songs from the movie...it's really adorable.  His newest one is "Lightning & Sally, sittin' in a tree..." 
Some other tidbits on him...he is really into "choosing" his own things...like what he wants to eat, what he wants to wear, what he watches. 
He tells me on Saturday that he only wants a banana for lunch.  So that is all I give him.  He comes walking into the kitchen about an hour later....."Mom, I really hungry, I want some lunch".  I tell him that he already ate his lunch, he had a banana.  He says, "I want something else".  So I say, "what do you want?" He responds, "Some chicken nuggets".  Then Kevin chimes in..."I'll take some chicken nuggets".  I say "No one is getting chicken nuggets". Dakota says "Alright, then just a cheeseburger and fries"  LOL!
The other night I was in my bathroom getting ready to go out.  Dakota comes in, says, "Mom, I need to talk to you".  I ask him what he needs to talk to me about.  He says, all serious "I'm gonna need some juice" LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment