For those of you that I talk to while we are on our walk....this is how Dakota looks!
Just a few cute things Dakota has been saying...
"Mommy, my tummy making noises, I hungry"
Brings me his juice cup..."Mom, my juice is gone, you get me more please" He is very good at telling me when he wants to eat...and what he wants to eat. He comes in the kitchen "what you making Mom?"
Last night he came into the kitchen while I was cooking dinner....he sniffed with his nose, then said "I smell dat Mom, it smell good". Kevin and I crack up at him all night long.
He is also into testing out his feelings...he comes to me and says "Mom, I sad now" with this fake voice...then he says "I happy now", with a big smile. When he doesn't get his way, he says..."I not happy now"..LOL!
We also have fun with "faces"...we make happy face, sad face, surprised face, scared face & mad face. it's hysterical.


No comments:
Post a Comment