I have been dreading this post because there is so much to say, so many pictures...so I decided to just break it up into as many parts as needed. Here is a pic of Dakota's set up on the plane ride to PA. He was great! We sat all the way in the back row, and the stewardesses all said that he can fly with them anytime...he was super! He didn't cause any problems. He didn't nap, but he chilled out most of the time. He also had lots of snacks. I let him pick out one thing at the airport store...you know how they have the big wall of snacks, mostly candy...well my boy picked out the pretzels! YAY! He also utilized the fact that he had his blanket & binky outside of his crib...he was lovin' it.
Once we landed, Dakota was again great! Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop picked us up at the airport, and Dakota took right to them. He talked non stop for the 1st half of the car ride home...then passed out until we got to the house. We spent the rest of the day just getting acquainted with them & their dog, Duke.
The next morning I took Dakota over to Janine's house to play with Leah. Dakota doesn't get to play with many kids, let alone one his age....so I was excited to see how he would interact with his cousin.
![]() |
| Diddy & Leah .... |
![]() |
![]() | |
Leah was putting the people in the house, Dakota was running the cars through the house...lol!
They ate Lunch together, it was so cute!
This picture is from the next day...but I just have to post. Kevin hasn't even seen this because I know he will get mad. Leah was walking her dollies around in the stroller, then Dakota wanted to do it. Once he was pushing it, Leah threw the dollies out & tried to climb in so Dakota could push her around. It was so cute!
When we got back to the house...Dakota had more cousins to see....
He was just eating up all the attention that his cousins were giving him. He was showing them all of the toys & playing with them...it was so cute! He was working without a nap, so towards the end I let him have his binky...well, more like he found his binky & I just gave in & let him have it. He's such a good little boy!
With cousin Gwen...
with cousin Rachel...
with cousin Dayna...
After spending some time with them, it was time to see some of my friends that I was going out with that night...dinner...and then he was exhausted & ready for bed when I left him with Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop. He started to cry as I was leaving....and it was killing me...so I called from the cell to make sure he was okay. My parents response..."yea, he's fine...he's eating ice cream"! He even talked them into having his own bowl...HAHA! That is what grandparents are for...LOL!














No comments:
Post a Comment