Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2nd Hair Cut!

Believe it or not....Dakota had to have his 2nd haircut...he was starting to look like he was wearing an old man's Toupee again!  We went back to the same place because they sent me a great coupon, and I wasn't sure he was ready for a regular haircut place yet.  We will gradually make our way to a barber or haircuttery to save money...but I figured since this was only the 2nd time I have had to do it...I would splurge!  He was eating up the attention from the hairstylists...and they were lovin' on him.  He got the "little boy haircut" treatment...you can even see on his shirt that he got talc. powder to finish the cut.  so cute!
He didn't want to leave afterwards because of the trains.  
I finally lured him out with the cookie AND lollipop that they gave him for being such a good boy!
Cookie was first...
after I cleaned him off, he went right for the lollipop...
finally got a picture....
Dakota was super excited when he got the Gabel's gift in the mail  He screamed "more presents"!  I told him that his name was "Mr. Potato Head", later on I heard him playing with it...he kept calling it "Baked Potato".  I was cracking up all day over that one.

1 comment: