Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Samantha's Graduation Party!

I Planned my trip home around my oldest niece's graduation party!  We are all so proud of her...she is going to Cornell University where she will also be playing Softball!  I am so excited for her!  This also gave me the opportunity to see my whole family at one time, and attend a family party...a miss them so much!  Here are some pics from the day!
Dakota hanging with the boys!
hanging with the girls....
not cooperating while I try to get a pic with Aunt Janine...
again...Diddy being so sweet to his little sister....
Dakota just LOVES juice boxes..
chillin....
We had a great time!  Dakota loved being around everyone...and my niece's were fighting over who was going to watch over him...so I actually got to spend some time with my cousins and my brothers & sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment