Monday, July 26, 2010

my little Dinosaur!

I have Dakota's Halloween costume hanging on the back of his door...not sure why...I guess I just never packed it away.  Well, Dakota noticed it the other day...and now he is obsessed with wearing the head part...so funny! Sorry for the video being sideways & being so dark...but you get the idea.(He just saw me working on this post...guess what he is now wearing?!?!?!)
Dakota has been playing with his crayons a lot lately...we have been working on drawing circles...we usually go through all of the colors, drawing circles with each color.  I was a bad Mommy & left the crayons out one day....Weenie dog ended up getting a hold of the yellow one...chewed it all up.  So I threw it away, thinking no big deal.  Don't cha know that Dakota asked to play with his crayons this morning...when I put them all out for him...he looks at me  and says "I need the yellow one, Mom".  What a little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment