Daddy took Dakota to the store with him the other day...they came home with some new building toy. Here are some pics of them playing....I just love watching them together. Dakota copies everything Daddy does.
Meanwhile, the next morning...Daddy gets to leave to go to work....Mommy gets "Mommy, let's build something" all day long...aaaahhhh! Here is a video of Dakota playing with the airplane I made for him.
Otherwise, nothing too exciting to report. Dakota is saying all kinds of funny stuff. We were on our walk the other day. He goes to me "Mommy, look at the houses" I say, "yea look at the houses". He says "Pretty nice"...LOL! I was putting him to bed the other night, he says to me "Night Mommy, sweet dreams".
He is very into Birthdays...I am trying to let him know that his Birthday is on Sunday. He told me he wants a "Birthday party", he wants a "Birthday cake", and he wants "presents". I am hoping to have him saying "I am 2 years old" by Sunday as well. He says it now, but I want him to be able to answer the question "How old are you?" without me helping him. I will let you know how that turns out.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment