Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th!

We had a very low key 4th of July this year.  We just had another couple over for a BBQ.  We were all planning on sunning and swimming too...but it rained all day.  So drinks and food it was!   We had  a great time.  Kevin made ribs, and Dakota helped.....

Dakota was obsessed with the tray of cupcakes all day!  He kept asking for them....starting at breakfast time!  So after dinner it was time for a little fun!  Our friends got a kick out of watching him have so much fun & get so messy.  I have to say that it never does get old...I love it too!
The rain stopped just in time for the fireworks.  We could see a lot from our house, so Dakota and I stood outside watching them for over 1/2 hour.  He loved them.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment