Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Relaxing weekend!

We had a another great weekend.  Saturday we went to the beach.  The 1st thing Dakota said to me when I went in to get him..."I go beach today, Mom", so off to the beach we went!  He doesn't have to twist our arms...lol!  We then came home & went swimming in the pool.  Dakota had a great day, and was asking me to go to bed by 8:30!

On Sunday we had Grandmom & Pop over for dinner.  We made Steak & Lobster, then had Birthday cake for Pop's Birthday.  Dakota thought it was funny that we were all singing, and tried to blow out the candles for Pop.

I decided to take some pictures of Dakota in the bath Sunday night....he's just so cute!
After the bath it was chill out time before bed.  This is how I found him....
He is really into his tent lately, I find him hanging out in it often.  He also is always asking me to go in his tent with him.  We lay in there and watch TV.  I love it!  We watch TV and talk.  Sometimes he even cuddles with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment