Dakota has become obsessed with "writing his name" since I let him sign Daddy's Father's Day card last week. So out came the crayons this week. I set him up at Kevin's desk with a piece of paper, and away he went. He LOVES it. Here are a few pictures that I snapped....
We also played with Playdoh for the 1st time this week. Dakota still isn't really sure about it. I was trying to show him that we could make all kinds of things with it. I rolled some into a ball, figuring that was something easy that he could do....he said "ball", and proceeded to take that ball and throw it & retrieve it the entire time....LOL! I could have just given him an actual ball. He did like to watch me make stuff, so I will try it again soon.
Dakota likes blueberries again! I haven't bought them in a while because he decided a while back that he didn't like them...Kevin and I don't eat blueberries, and it was just too expensive to buy them,only to throw them out. Dakota liked so many other fruits that it didn't really bother me. Well, I decided to try them again...LOVES them! I gave him some as his snack last night...he gobbled them up. Bananas, strawberries, and grapes are his other favorite fruits. He likes pears and peaches too!
Now veggies are another story...I have to get creative with those....I tend to bunch things together when feeding Dakota his dinner. He LOVES bread, so I tend to make little sandwiches, hiding the veggie in there as much as I can. His favorite veggie is sweet potatoes, and then I guess it would be mashed potatoes. I still mash up Avocado in his potatoes when I can...he doesn't seem to mind. I have given him guacamole before, and he liked that too..
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment