I just wanted to post some of the incredible stuff that Dakota has talking to me about lately...he blows me away with new stuff everyday. Last night we were talking about Birthdays...I was telling him that it was going to have his Birthday soon, and that he was going to be 2 years old. His reply..."Birthday cake". I told him yes, he would have a Birthday cake. Then he said "candles", I said, yes, there would be 2 candles. He then said "make a wish"! How does he know this stuff?!?!?!?!? LOL! We were watching Max & Ruby the other day. He pointed to them, said "painting", which they were. I asked "What are they painting?" his reply "painting a picture". I gave him his juice the other day, his reply..."gracias"....kid cracks me up!
Dakota just LOVES his Daddy...when I go in to get him in the morning, he says "go see Daddy", when the dogs bark, "Daddy home". He takes everything to "Daddy". And he is constantly asking Daddy to "play golf", "play ball", "play bubbles". They love to "wrestle", and of course all he has to do is say "swimming" to Daddy...and off they go out to the pool.
I promise to take some pictures this weekend, I know they are much more fun than me gushing about my little guy! Hope everyone has a great Holiday! (Go Flyers!)
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment