Saturday, May 8, 2010

Summer is here!

We are so happy that summer is here...Dakota is LOVING it! He is really into the water and is trying to swim! He will be swimming by himself by the end of the summer! Here is a pic of Dakota showing off his new swimmies....he picked them out himself!
I tried to take some video...just little snippets..I have no idea what order they are in (they took forever to load for some reason)....so enjoy!


Dakota knows the following colors; yellow, green, blue, red, purple...and orange most of the time. He is so excited. We work on our colors while he is in the bath...I am going to start asking him about the color of everything to see if it is transferring over. He did show off at Grandmom & Pop-pops house one night....I asked him what color different objects were...he got them all correct....so proud of him. His new thing seems to be counting...he wants me to count everything...so I am going to run with that...see if I can't get him counting. I caught him counting in Spanish the other day...the numbers weren't all in the correct order...but he was saying them! He sometimes talks to me in Spanish...that Diego and Dora are working wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment