Dakota is "swimming" all by himself these days!!! He loves it!
Not sure why, but I cannot seem to upload any videos onto this page....so here is the link. All you should have to do is click it, and it should take you there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaGAo6E1GmY
Dakota is very into "it's broken", and "I fix it". He even gets his Handy Manny tools out & pretends to fix things...lol! It's so stinking cute.
He melted my heart the other night when he crawled up onto my lap and told me he wanted to "watch Hockey" with me...that's my boy! He also says "Flyers Hockey", "SCORE" & "GOAL".
Grandmom stopped over last Sunday, when she was saying goodbye, she said "see ya Wednesday". Well Dakota and I walked her out, and as Dakota was waving bye to her, he says, "see ya Wednesday"....we both just about fell over!
On Sunday we went to the River & Blues Festival in Fort Myers...it was a lot of fun. Dakota was dancing around, hamming it up for everyone. Daddy also gave Dakota his 1st taste of funnel cake...that funnel cake DID NOT last long....lol!
My Parents sent me flowers for Mother's Day! They are so pretty that I had to take pictures. They are still alive, and they make my house smell beautiful! They make me smile every day!
Thanks Mom & Dad! Love ya! XOXOXO





No comments:
Post a Comment