We had a family day at the beach this past Saturday...it was absolutely perfect! Dakota had a great time playing in the sand and he loved the water. He kept telling Kevin to take him out deeper. We took him for a long walk on the beach, and he loved exploring everything. Daddy was teaching about the things that wash up on the beach. The one that made us laugh was "sponge". Kevin found a washed up one, gave it to Dakota, and before we knew it...Dakota was saying "sponge" over and over again. We even stopped at our little place that we like on the beach, got some chips and salsa...and a side of guacamole...Dakota was eating it by the spoonful...he LOVED it! I never knew that I liked it, but when I was pregnant I was obsessed with it from this restaurant...wonder if there is any correlation? Dakota's new favorite thing to do is play with his crayons! Thanks Betty for getting them for him. He loves them. Here is my little guy's 1st creation! I have it hanging up, and he goes over to it every day and smiles at it. I was working away at my desk this morning, when I look up...this is what I see!!!!! He thought it was pretty funny! I, on the other hand...am reminded that I need to get rid of those glass tables. Time to start looking for "kid friendly" replacements. Dakota is feeling better, he just took his last day of antibiotics. No coughing or anything, we go back to the Dr.'s on Feb. 2nd. Last week I took Dakota out back to play, it was a gorgeous day. we ran around the back yard. I also taught him how to kick his soccer ball. He says "kick', and then kicks the ball...it is so darn cute. We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment