Since we have been sick much of January, I haven't taken many pictures. I took these the other day because he looked like he was trying to "work on" his bike. He kept flipping it over, moving the pedals, moving the steering wheel, it was like you could almost see his brain trying to figure out how it all worked. Maybe he will take after my father/brothers and love to work on cars and such! I would LOVE this, since I have yet to find an honest mechanic in Florida.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
18 months old!
I cannot believe that Dakota is already a year and a half old! Time is going too fast! I am truly enjoying this age. He is so funny, and can communicate so well. I feel like I should stop reporting on his words...because it seems like everything we say, he says. He goes around asking "this", and when we tell him, he repeats it 100 times...and then from there on he knows that word. We went to the Dr. for his wellness check up, the nurse told him to go in the waiting room, that there was a fish tank & slide for him to play with. He probably said "fish" and "slide"50 times each in the matter of the 10 minutes that we were waiting. Dakota is also into saying "let's go" whenever he wants to go somewhere. He says it to me every morning when I am making his breakfast. He says it when he knows we are going outside...and he proceeded to tell me "let's go" when he decided he was done with the Dr.'s visit. He wasn't too thrilled about the Dr. poking and prodding him...so he decided it was time to leave, walked to the door and everything. The Dr. thought it was funny. Ends up Dakota has a touch on Bronchitis, so he gave us some antibiotics, and wants to see us in 2 weeks. Dakota didn't get any shots because of this, but they did weigh him, he weighs in at 24lbs., 4oz. He measured 34 inches tall.
Since we have been sick much of January, I haven't taken many pictures. I took these the other day because he looked like he was trying to "work on" his bike. He kept flipping it over, moving the pedals, moving the steering wheel, it was like you could almost see his brain trying to figure out how it all worked. Maybe he will take after my father/brothers and love to work on cars and such! I would LOVE this, since I have yet to find an honest mechanic in Florida.




Since we have been sick much of January, I haven't taken many pictures. I took these the other day because he looked like he was trying to "work on" his bike. He kept flipping it over, moving the pedals, moving the steering wheel, it was like you could almost see his brain trying to figure out how it all worked. Maybe he will take after my father/brothers and love to work on cars and such! I would LOVE this, since I have yet to find an honest mechanic in Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment