More teeth seem to be coming in by the day, I can see the 4th one on the bottom now cutting....so he officially has 4 on the bottom, 4 on the top....with 2 more just about through on the top.
Dakota spent the day with Grandmom this past Sunday...she said he was good as gold! No crying...yay! Kevin and I took the dogs to the doggie beach...poor guys haven't been to the beach since last year. They had a blast!
Dakota is saying lots of random words. When we play peek a boo, I tell him to do it, and he jumps up and says "boo"...so cute! He is saying ball, book, dog, sometimes I can get a please, or a thank you...not exact of course...but enough that we know what he's trying to say. He holds the cell phone up to his ear and says "hi". when he is playing, we hear all kinds of conversations that he is having with himself....we have no idea what he is saying...but it is always riddled with "oh". so funny! he will say it in all different octaves, sometimes sounds like a question, sometime sounds like excitement, sometimes like he made a boo-boo....we just crack up.
And we are happy to say that Dakota does "touchdown" He does it whenever we say it, he even did it the other day when he heard the guy on the TV say it...so cute!
Next week is Dakota's 15 month check-up....so check back to see how much my little chubber weighs.

No comments:
Post a Comment