Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Boy!

Dakota hasn't taken anymore steps...but he thinks standing is pretty cool. He does it all the time. He will hand me things, take things, play...all while standing! He just laughs when I try to get him walking...he knows what I want...and he's not going to give it to me yet! lol!
When Pop-Pop came down for Dakota's birth...he needed a recliner for his 3 week stay! This turned out really great for Dakota and I...after Pop-Pop left, this became our chair. This is where Dakota's 4am feeding was for the 1st couple weeks that I was back to work. (Thank goodness Dakota started sleeping through the night at 2 months). Well, it has now become DAKOTA'S recliner! He sits on it every night while he drinks his milk, watching Dora and Diego! He loves it, and thinks he's pretty cool. Thanks Pop-Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment