Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crawling VS. Walking

So, as I have been saying...how long to I count steps? I would say that Dakota is up to 15 or more steps when he wants to walk...he just still prefers to crawl. I keep hearing, "once they start walking, it's off to the races, they never stop" Well, Dakota is not one of those kids. We can get him to walk, but he doesn't do it all the time. I catch him walking from one thing to another, but he still crawls if he needs to go for distance.
I have been trying to get a video of him walking for some time now. We will walk across the room, walk to me, etc. But as soon as I get out the camera....he won't cooperate. this is the best that I could do...I will get better soon, I hope. Also, sorry about it being sideways....I have no idea how to flip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment