Monday, October 19, 2009
15 months!
Saturday night Dakota attended his 1st Oktoberfest! We were getting some cooler weather, so I took advantage of it by putting him in some fall-like clothes. (thanks for the shirt Betty)It's a big event down here when we get to wear long sleeves and jeans!!!!I took these pictures before we left...so cute!


On Sunday we had Italian hoagies during the Eagles game, I was ripping off little pieces for Dakota, but he kept trying to grab mine...so I gave it to him...he sure knew what to do with it. He loved it!

Dakota takes about 10-12 steps now...how much longer do I count steps before I say he walks? He walks from one thing to another, and will walk to me when I ask him to....he just prefers to crawl. He can get places faster by crawling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment