Tuesday, October 13, 2009

15 month check up

Dakota had his 15 month Wellness visit today. They said that he is doing great! He is just shy of 24 lbs, and a hair under 32 inches long! He is doing everything he is supposed to, except the nurse said that I should be giving him crayons and a chance to doodle. huh?!?!?!? I thought that a crayon would be something that would go directly in his mouth, so never thought of it. Well, I guess I am now...LOL! Poor little guy got 4 shots...he was scheduled to get 5, but I am holding off on the MMR shot until at least 18 months. They said since Dakota isn't in daycare, I can get away with it. That shot scares the heck out of me. He screamed when he was getting the shots, but was fine by the time we got to the front desk. He has been fine ever since too. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't have any fevers or rashes that appear before days end.

No comments:

Post a Comment