Part 1
Dakota was really great on his 1st airplane ride...there was about 15 minutes that was a little tense for me....he was super tired, and wanted to go to sleep....he finally fell asleep in my lap, slept the rest of the flight...whew! We were greeted at the airport by family, and then headed right to Wildwood. Kevin and I stopped at WaWa on the car ride down...YUM! We had a truly amazing time staying with the Vallese's, they were so good to us...and Dakota loved it there. He loved hanging out with all the kids, and took to Tara right away...I think that she wanted to keep him. LOL! We took Dakota on the Boardwalk, ate Kohrs Ice Cream, and he tasted his 1st cheesesteak from A&LP...loved it! Dakota pretty much tries everything that we are eating...and I found out that he loves pickles...he doesn't even flinch when he tastes them. Joe and Kevin went fishing on Sunday, and they caught lots of fish...so we had a fish feast for Memorial Day...it was such a great time with great friends. We were sad to leave early Wednesday morning...I miss them terribly! Here are a few pics from our stay.
Corlen and Dakota playing

looks like fun! hope you brought back some Philly goodies for your Florida chickies! Wish we could of met up, but there is always next time. Busy on my end too!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete