(I know our bathroom looks like crap...I drive myself crazy trying to clean it. We are hoping to re-caulk it soon)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
We had a great day! Daddy was up at 5am to go fishing on his boat. When he walked back in the front door at 1pm, I had a frozen mudslide waiting just for him. We hung out in the pool the rest of the afternoon, swimming and spoiling Daddy. We ate a delicious dinner, which in turn ended up making it bath night for Dakota. Daddy passed out on the couch...spent from his exciting day! He didn't even have any homemade cheesecake that I made for dessert! (You KNOW me must have been tired!) I took some pics of Dakota...he REALLY enjoyed his food! If you double click the pictures, it should enlarge them so you can see his mess!
Loves his bath time!
(I know our bathroom looks like crap...I drive myself crazy trying to clean it. We are hoping to re-caulk it soon)
(I know our bathroom looks like crap...I drive myself crazy trying to clean it. We are hoping to re-caulk it soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment