Dakota was acting a little off yesterday...just not normal...so after his dinner last night I decided to check his gums...I felt the ridges for 1 of his top teeth...so now we are up to 3 teeth...I think his 4th will be right behind it.
Also, I forgot to include some of the things that Dakota started doing a lot of while we were on vacation. He gives kisses now, he would randomly give them before...but I guess since he had so many people around...he now gives them when asked. He also does "So Big"....loves the attention that he gets from it. We are still working on the waving, he does it a little, but thinks it's much funnier to watch you do it. I am sure there is more, but that is all I can think of right now.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment