Monday, June 8, 2009

part 2

the 2nd half of our vacation was so much fun! It was a lot of running around...but oh so worth it. Dakota got to meet the rest of his cousins, and some new friends. I was not the best picture taker during this vacation, but here are some of what I did get. I didn't take pic of Dakota with Matt & Mike, could have hit myself for it, but we will be seeing them next month, I will have lots of pics then.
Cousins Lauren & Samantha
Dakota hanging with cousin Leah!
Aunt Janine
Aunt Maryann
Uncle Mark
Cousins Rachel & Dayna
...Add Samantha
Mom-Mom
Pop-Pop
Dakota got SPOILED while we were up there...but he was such a good boy, he deserved it. Pop-Pop made him mashed potatoes, and let him watch Noggin whenever he wanted. Dakota also had his own room, and slept in it GREAT! He loved getting all the attention. Mom-Mom and Dayna babysat for us while we went to Patrice & Marty's wedding...and they said he was great. I got to go see Gwen in her play, and it was wonderful! It was so funny, and she was great! Kevin and I were spoiled as well. My parents had all of my favorite foods...so I had a lot of eating to do! They made us Kielbasa for our last breakfast...YUMMY! (we got to take some back with us as well) Kevin and I ate WaWa again before we left, and got to go to Steve's Steaks for lunch. Again, Dakota loved the cheesesteak. He really liked looking at all the big trees, I guess Palm trees get boring?!?!?!? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment