Thursday, June 18, 2009

11 months old!

I cannot believe that Dakota is 11 months old. I weighed him on the shipping scale at work, and he weighs in at 20lbs. 9oz. I know that he has gotten longer, because when we got back from our vacation he no longer fit into any of his footie pajamas. All of the sudden he is wearing 12 to 18 month size clothes...so sad to see all of the cute outfits that he no longer fits in.
This is how Dakota likes to sit & watch TV after he finishes his bottle at night.
What Mom? I'm not doing anything! He gets into a lot at work!
Things are really starting to click since he has started crawling...he is now drinking his juice out of a sippy cup, he is really starting to babble all the time too. I can tell that he is trying to mimic what I am saying. Sometimes he is having all out conversations with me...I have no idea what he is saying...but he sure sounds like he does! He says Da-Da constantly, Ma-Ma slips out every once in a while. I swear he tries to say doggie too...could just be wishful thinking. Dakota dances now too. Sometimes I have to start him, but he thinks it's really funny when we dance. I will get a video of it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment