I believe that Santa was pretty good to the kids this year...I think that Dakota got everything he asked for....except for a Wii, Playstation, Xbox, DS...LOL! He didn't care which one...he actually said he wanted ALL of them....LOL!
Well, I told him that Mommy told Santa that I didn't want him having any of those types of things yet...partially because I didn't want him playing them all day...and partially because I didn't want DADDY playing with them all day. (We JUST got to a comfortable spot with the ipad...for a while there, Dakota was OBSESSED!)
Here are some pics of their favorite gifts....
Dakota got a Loom Bracelet kit....
He told me that he wanted to make bracelets for all of his "girlfriends"...because he "has a lot of them"...lol!
Meanwhile, I had to watch youtube videos in order to learn how to make them, and then teach Dakota how to make them.
Darby got some new stuff for her Kitchen...
Dakota LOVES this car track that sticks to the wall.....
We figure if we cannot afford to decorate our house...we might as well let the kids have fun...LOL!
Darby is now in a "toddler bed", so she got some new sheets & a comforter...
BUBBLE GUPPIES!!!!!
Dakota got some Batman stuff...he loves playing :)
And although this is Dakota's...Daddy is pretty excited about this one....
The best Christmas pic that I could get this year....
"Merry Christmas!"









No comments:
Post a Comment