Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Happenings!

Just like everyone else...December is a VERY busy month....
I had lunch with Dakota and his class one day....they sent home a notice to say that we could bring in fast food if we wanted, we could buy lunch if we wanted, or we could just pack lunch for us both for that day.  I left it up to Dakota to choose....he chose for me to pack us both a lunch...so PB&J's it was...this is what he eats EVERYDAY for lunch....I try to vary it...but he tells me to stick with "his regular"...lol!  He also eats grapes & a Super V.  I do mix up his snack some....fruit snacks, string cheese, gogurt, tortilla chips...that is about how crazy he lets me get.  :)
Dakota also had his 1st official "Play Date" with a boy from his class.  We went over to his house after school one day.  I sat & talked to the parents while the kids played...it was so nice.  I don't get much time to just "sit"...so it was a treat for me as well.  The boys had a blast & are constantly asking us to "text" each other to see when we can get together again.
It was also time to BAKE for the Holidays....so I enlisted my 2 little elves to help!
 This was Darby's 1st year to help...and she LOVED it!
2 of my favorite customers gave us tickets to the Festival of Lights at the Edison/Ford Estates....they get to be Mr. & Mrs. Edison!!!!!
It was really beautiful...all decorated for the Holidays...the kids had fun...Dakota's only complaint...that he wasn't allowed to "touch" anything...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment