Dakota was SO excited to wear his costume to School....
So, I pick him up after school...ask him how his day was, if everyone liked his costume, etc.
This is our conversation....
"Mom, Ashley (girl in his class) couldn't get enough of me today"
"What?!?!?" "What does that mean?"
"She paid attention to me all day today...she sat next to me a lunch...and at carpet time...she sat next to me & was touching my muscles!!! She couldn't get enough of them"
(he had fake muscles in his costume)
I just busted out laughing hysterically!
** Side note...I asked him the next week of Ashley was still paying so much attention to him...he laughed & said no...LOL!**
Superman & Supergirl
Darby LOVED her costume! She kept running around saying "SuperGirl!!!!"
She was hard to get a pic of....
We went over to a friends house & went trick or treating with a whole group. It was fun!I did not get to see Dakota trick or treat at all...he was off with all the "big kids"...he was having a blast. I held up the rear with Darby Girl. She was a trooper, and loved every minute. She went up to every house & said "Trick or Treat", everyone just melted. She was sure to say "thank you" when she was leaving...it was so cute!
Dakota checking out his pull.....
Darby was happy with a pop!
We had a great night! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment