Was sitting at my desk one day...listening to Darby sing while she played...and all of the sudden it clicked...I should be recording this...so I grabbed my camera & went over....
Monday, November 25, 2013
more Darby....
We had Darby's 2 year Wellness visit...She is just shy of 28lbs, and 34.25 inches tall. She is all up to day on everything...so the only shot she needed was her iron prick in her finger....they did it twice...and both times her iron was low. So the Dr. wants me to make sure iron is in her vitamins, and come back in a month to check again. He also gave me a list of iron rich foods to try out on her....and I already try most of these...so I know the answer to them...lol! Otherwise, Darby is doing everything that she is supposed to & more. They said to "keep doin' what you're doin" :)
Was sitting at my desk one day...listening to Darby sing while she played...and all of the sudden it clicked...I should be recording this...so I grabbed my camera & went over....
Was sitting at my desk one day...listening to Darby sing while she played...and all of the sudden it clicked...I should be recording this...so I grabbed my camera & went over....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment