How Daddy keeps the kids happy....lol!
Darby is finally big enough to take out of the infant car seat....moved her onto the next one. It's weird, since they are requiring them to stay rear-facing until 2 years now...but we are all getting used to it.
85 degrees in Florida...in the Winter....
My 'lil Wild Child...
We really haven't had anything "blog-worthy" going on. We all had another round of a cold. Kevin and I got to go to a Phillies Spring Training game. That was really fun.
Oh yea...two important things.....
1. I registered Dakota for Kindergarten...he will start the School year on August 8th...CRAZY!
2. Darby is cutting 8 teeth at the same time....YES, 8 teeth! 4 of them are molars, and she is a trooper...you wouldn't even know it. I only felt them when I was brushing her teeth.
2. Darby is cutting 8 teeth at the same time....YES, 8 teeth! 4 of them are molars, and she is a trooper...you wouldn't even know it. I only felt them when I was brushing her teeth.






No comments:
Post a Comment