Wednesday, March 13, 2013

just livin'

We are all just doing our normal stuff around here...nothing too exciting going on.
Dakota playing in his room...
Watching some "Wipe Out"  in our room before bed....
He LOVES "Where's Waldo?" books...
One day we were sitting out by the pool, talking & hanging out in the sun...Dakota saw a caterpillar...he was so excited that he got it to crawl onto him...he then decided to feed it & give it some water....he took care of this little guy all afternoon.  He was so happy that it drank the water he gave it, and ate the leaf he gave it.  So cute!
Darby is cracking us all up every day...she has quite the personality.  She LOVES to spin...
She is really getting into TV shows...she laughs, talks to the characters, points...it's cute!
Darby LOVES to eat...she eats anything & everything we give her....
Salmon & Broccoli
Typical lunch....
She also loves to DESTROY the play room...climb on anything & everything...she has no fear!  (Complete opposite of Dakota...who thinks E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G through)
 Last night, Dakota's School/Church had a Pot Luck dinner...Dakota insisted that we attend...lol!
As I was looking through the sign up sheet....I saw lots of casseroles & such...ya know...everyone's signature dishes that they like to make...they sounded delicious....but I was also thinking...Geez, I am going to have to bring Dakota a PB&J...he's not going to eat any of this stuff?!?!?!  Then it got me thinking....maybe other kids would feel the same way...and....presto....what I brought to the Pot Luck dinner....
This was the response I got.....
Both kids were so excited...they ran around with all the other kids...it was adorable.
Darby walked around like she owned the place...no idea where she gets THAT from?!?!!?  LOL
5 minutes after I put the platter down....  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment