SANTA CAME!!!!!
So, Christmas morning comes...and Kevin and I are awake before the kids...we stayed in bed because I made Dakota promise that he would come get us...before he even checked the tree....he is such a good boy...he actually didn't check under the tree before he came into our room. Meanwhile...I had to talk Kevin out of going in to wake him up...Kevin was excited for Christmas too! LOL!
He was so annoyed with me for making him take this pic...lol!
Darby went right for her Kitchen set.....
was happy with her bowl & spoon....
riding his scooter around the house....(he wasn't sure how to stop...so he just fell over...lol)
:) HUGS :)
My Mom sent Darby my old Cabbage Patch doll from when I was a kid :)
Bodi wearing his Christmas collar!
Utah hearing his....
and Weenie...
Darby in her Christmas outfit.....
missing some of her "old" toys that I had put aside....
Darby was a little overwhelmed with all of the presents...so we let her open them over a couple of days....that way she got to play with them all on her own time :)
Her Disney Castle...
Outdoor Kitchen....
Her new Dora Quad...
New Dolly from Ashley & Kevin...
Dakota's new sneakers...he LOVES them....
We are so thankfully for Family & Friends that helped make their Christmas so special :) I am sure that I could post more pictures, and I will when I find them...lol!





























No comments:
Post a Comment