Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Concert & Eagles Game!

The very next weekend, Dakota had a Christmas Concert!  They were performing during a special Christmas mass at School/Church.  Again, I had to upload to youtube because they were too long.  Not the best video,..but cute none the less!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyHa6FkoVVA

The next Sunday, Kevin and I were lucky enough to be able to go up to Tampa to watch the Eagles play the Bucs. 3 of my friends, that I have known since 1st grade, were coming down for the game...I probably had not seen them in about 9 years...so I was super excited to meet up with them. 
Crowley, Artman & Lingman
Dennis found us too...so fun!
We totally had ourselves ready for a loss....I was just happy that I had gotten to see my friends...so you can imagine our excitement when we WON in the last 2 seconds of the game!  It was awesome!
Don't we look Happy?!?!?
It was such a great day...it made my heart full! 



No comments:

Post a Comment